The moment you all have been waiting for has arrived!
When you pick it up, it is best to take your puppy on a towel on your lap or on the floor near your feet. That is reassuring for the puppy, for a longer trip it is nice for him to hang a towel over his place on the highway, so that he is less distracted from all the moving things around him. In principle we are not for transporting in a bench. If you have to brake unexpectedly, the puppy will hit the wall of the bench and that is not nice. After a few months you can use the harness in the car, by pulling the harness through the harness or using an intermediate belt to secure your puppy so that he / she can safely sit on the couch.
You can pick up your puppy! There are 3 options:
Option 1: You can pick up your puppy by car. We can also drive to a easier spot for you with your puppy and meet you halfway in exchange for travelcosts
Option 2: Airport nearby. If you would like to be able to pick up your puppy at an airport of your choice, we are happy to help! In consultation, we will book a flight for your puppy as soon as possible so that you do not have to make the trip to Spain. For this service we ask 1250 euros, this includes: gasoline costs, toll roads, parking costs, 1 person return ticket, puppy ticket, travel time and guidance.
Option 3: If you live very far away from us, it is possible to pick up your puppy by plane. We can drive your puppy to Barcelona airport, so you can fly her home. Board as late as possible, put the nibble ear in the travel bag so that the puppy will nibble nicely in the bag and then close the zipper quietly. His lunch is the food that you give throughout the day as a reward.
We will give you a puppy package including:
- EU Passport
- Digital Pedegree (#safethetrees)
- Declarations of health from the vet
- Teddy bear with scents from the nest and the pack
- Harness with leash
- 2 puppy pads for little pee accidents
- Comb with rotating teeth + explanation Doodle brush technique
- Training kibble
- Nibble snacks
- Video and information updates
- Sales contract (including the condition that you castrate before 18 months)
- When the puppies go home, they are completely dewormed, vaccichecked/protection checked, vaccinated and chipped
- The puppies are also treated to prevent fleas, ticks and other insects
- Before the puppy’s go home, they have been groomed several times: washed, nails clipped, feet soles, private parts and corners of the eyes cut free (see the video below to see how quietly they accept this)
- Manuals / tips about the health and education of your puppy
- Lifelong help desk
Fortunately it has never happened, but if you notice that you are allergic, we will gladly take the puppy back. We are also happy to take the puppy back from you in other special or extreme circumstances. We absolutely want the best for our Doodles and are happy to help you. We often have another owner for the puppy within 1 day!